We are pleased to announce our brand new Summer Sunday Lunch Carvery Menu, available from 12:00 noon until 6:00pm. Even though we say so ourselves, it really is even better than before.
Just for starters:
• Delicious homemade soup of the day served with crusty bread.
• Pate served with toasted bruschetta and caramelised onion chutney
• Prawn cocktail with brown bread bites
• Our own homemade fishcakes with tartare sauce
• Deep fried breaded brie on a bed of rocket with spicy tomato chutney.
• Sunday Carvery – choose your succulent main courses from roast beef, roast loin of pork, roast breast of turkey or gammon. Each served with these mouth-watering accompaniments: roast potatoes, homemade Yorkshire pudding, cauliflower cheese, seasonal vegetables and chef’s superb gravy.
• How about hot smoked salmon salad with new potato salad.
• Traditional beer battered fish and chips plus mushy peas and tartare sauce.
• Perfect pea and asparagus risotto.
Could you manage anything else?
What about a selection of desirable desserts including, amongst many others:
• Panna cotta – vanilla panna cotta with red berry compote.
• Triple chocolate brownie with ice-cream and chocolate sauce.
• Eton mess.
• Fruit crumble and custard.
• Cheese board featuring three local cheeses served with crackers and caramelised onion chutney.
Special price carvery lunch for children (under 12)
Try our May Madness Special Offer!
For each Sunday in May we are offering our main course carvery for just £9.95 (usually £11.95). So think of an excuse to celebrate (eg it's Sunday!) and come and take advantage.
Don’t Forget – Father’s Day is Sunday 18th June!