We are pleased to announce our brand new Summer Sunday Lunch Carvery Menu, available from 12:00 noon until 6:00pm. Even though we say so ourselves, it really is even better than before.
Just for starters:
• Delicious homemade soup of the day served with crusty bread.
• Pate served with toasted bruschetta and caramelised onion chutney
• Prawn cocktail with brown bread bites
• Our own homemade fishcakes with tartare sauce
• Deep fried breaded brie on a bed of rocket with spicy tomato chutney.
Did you know that Friday 21st April is National Tea Day?
The official way of celebrating is to attend the National Tea Day Festival, a unique blend of garden party and tea tasting session held at Kensington Roof Gardens in West London. Guests are promised the chance of tasting niche tea blends from around the globe, join a baking masterclass or have their photo taken with Queen Victoria!
I hope everyone is keeping Sunday 26th March free in their diaries as it is Mother’s Day.
As you would expect, we have are planning something extra special. This year we have not one but two ideal ways for you to celebrate this great family day.
I am really excited about our superb new menus. They guarantee our meals will provide your Match of the Day.
You can check them out in full on our Food & Drink page but here are some edited highlights:
Served 12:00 noon to 6:00pm Monday to Saturday
• Selection of pies, fish, roast chicken, vegetarian meals and more
• Jacket potatoes and baguettes or bloomers also available
• Two courses for just £7:50 on selected dishes
It is not ideal that Valentine’s Day, 14th February, falls on a Tuesday this year. Not every couple that can make a midweek commitment, what with work and school the next day.
I’ve had a brilliant idea to solve this problem – let’s make Valentine’s Day a special three days instead of just one!